How Should you Choose a Domain Name for Your Website?
If you want to know how should you choose a domain name for your website So first you know what is domain and why it is important? Because the basics about domain name are very important for you.
In simple language, a domain name is like your physical address. A Domain name is the name of your website and it gives the website an identity. As it is the address so It help you to find people on the World Wide Web and Internet users can also access your website. Domain names are used in various networking contexts and for application-specific naming and address purposes. It is formed by the rules and procedures of the Domain Name System (DNS). Any name registered in DNS is a domain name.
A domain name can be any combination of letters and numbers and each domain name should include a Top Level Domain (TLD) to be used in combination with various domain name extensions, such as .com, .net, and more. Let’s look at a small example: Just look at the domain name for this website: zapinfotech.com . TLD in this example is .com, and zapinfotech is the sub-domain.
Another thing is important, If your domain name is one of the main element of your website then it will definitely gives you the quality business and people will also take interest in your website. So it is important to choose the domain name that works for your business.
Why is your domain name so important?
1. A domain name builds your brand: More than anything, a domain name can raise awareness of your brand. If your domain name matches your company name, it will also be easier to win the business through word of mouth because customers will remember your name and pass it along to friends.
2. A domain name adds credibility to your business: Using a high-value domain for your website and your company’s email address will help to establish authority, credibility, and professionalism both online and offline.
3. Increase your search engine ranking: The more keyword-rich domain name will leads to get the higher rank in search results. Premium domains are often filled with high-quality keywords.
Your domain name is your identity on the web. So make sure that you choose a name that is not only suitable for your business, but also easy to find and promote.
1. First of all, use .com, .org or .net (the most popular ones).
2. Keep your domain name short, Simple, and Predictable
3. Easy to type, pronounce & Spell.
4. Keep it unique and brandable
5. Avoid numbers and hyphens
6. Use keywords in your domain name search
7. Help Yourself to Use domain generators for clever ideas
8. Check the Domain History via Wayback Machine & who.is.
9. Pick a Trustworthy Domain Registrar
10. And Last, Set your domain to auto-renew.
Try it now!
If you want to get domain name services related to the website or get more News & information then I definitely recommend you to choose Zap Infotech as ZAP Infotech is a reputed IT Service provider in Delhi for last many years. We provide you with more opportunities that will help you promote your business and brand.
© 2020 Copyright Zap Infolabs Pvt. Ltd.